We earthlings are always looking for a sense of belonging. That’s right, even in marketing. Who knew?
Whether you’re new to a marketing role, still have your foot in the door, or are a master of the game, the ever-changing nature of the marketing world can get downright exhausting and, at worst, lonely.
No matter how you slice it, we are all looking for a connection. Community is like the peanut butter on your Nutella toast. It opens up a whole new dimension to your business (and life) while providing a texture that enhances the quality of your customers’ experience.
At Unbounce, we keep pace. So we said to ourselves: What if we made a new totally rock version of our community?
And so, the new and improved Debounce community was born. (Cue the fog machine.) A marketing resource to connect, grow and grow your business together.
But first, let’s talk about community, its value, and why you should embrace it too. Let’s go?
Why it’s time to make friends with your community
It is a story as old as time. Companies have treated the concept of community as an afterthought – just read the 2022 Community Report to get an idea. For decades, if not centuries, the community simply did not receive the attention or the budget it needed to thrive, robbing organizations of its positive impact. (We know, a irreparable crime).
But now the community is more than just a way to generate leads for your business. It is connect and build relationships—not just on a one-to-many level, but also on a many-to-many scale. In 2022, community is a key piece of any organization’s puzzleand he (finally) has the resources to succeed.
If you’re still not on board the community train, here’s what the future holds for a company with a community-centric approach:
- Word of mouth, anybody? This powerful marketing tactic influences 99% of all B2B purchases– and can also work in connection with a community. When people hear about the community before they hear about the brand, then you know your magic potion is working overtime. Not to mention that you can simply be part of a community and your brand is recognized and benefits from word of mouth marketing thanks to the members of this community. Yes, it works in all layers.
- Sense of belonging to the communities you join. Being part of something that isn’t entirely yours, but feeling that it belongs to you. By sharing your own experiences and in turn learning from others in the community, your clients and team can only benefit from the insights you bring to your own business.
- Your team gets amazing product insights they wouldn’t otherwise have. who even needs Little finger put the odds on your side when you have a community?
The community makes us understand that our personal and professional growth are not separate paths. What years of individualism and unbalanced work lives taught us was all smoke and mirrors. The truth is that your professional and personal growth is a closed loop, forever interconnected. Community is the missing piece we need to bridge the mythical gap between the two.
Just think: a place to improve your marketing know-how, connect, share ideas and grow your business with the help of others. Sounds pretty good, right?
So we made our community even stronger – Check out the new and improved Unbounce community
It’s true: we’ve doubled our commitment to the community. And then some.
We are delighted to announce the new and improved version of Debounce communityA free resource for merchants and small businesses.
If you are someone who likes to share experiences and wants to learn how to become a better marketeryouits community is for you. This sleek new community platform unlocks more features, improves usability, and offers double the value.
Think Steve Rogers after getting injected with the top secret serum. He was a pretty good guy before, but now he’s Captain America. And that’s exactly what we think of the new Unbounce community.
We still have years of supporting our customers as the backbone and foundation of the platform – our previous community has been active for over a decade with around 20,000 members to prove! It was a great place to discuss all things Unbounce Classic. But with conversion intelligence entering the game, we decided to level up for a even more interactive community.
New features like subgroup interactions, events, gamification, customer and product feedback, and thought leadership content are just the tip of that iceberg. Amanda Martin, Unbounce Community Manager, points out that interactivity is built into every aspect of the new platform. “Community members can earn points and badges, and climb the ranks,” she adds.
Everything about this value – a marketing universe at your fingertips
We designed this new central hub for people anywhere in their marketing journey. Maybe you are trying to grow your business. Or you seek new connections to feel inspired. Maybe you’re just looking for like-minded people with the same growth mindset as you. The Unbounce community has it all.
If you are looking to create your business:
- Access thought leadership content that will knock your socks off.
- Ask questions and learn from marketers and business owners at your fingertips in this mega-connected community. It’s like using Google, except you have real experts, with real-world experience answering your questions.
If you are looking to create links:
- Attend community events to burst your comfort zone bubble.
- Interact with all the right people for you and your business through subgroups, forums, and Q&As.
If you are looking to grow smarter:
- Read and learn about any marketing topic under the sun, and listen real people with real experiences. Connect with people whose knowledge you seek and give them some knowledge in return. The great thing about this community is that you can donate And take.
But best of all, you can achieve all of these goals together. We provide you with all the right tools to build what you want, but we also create a space where you can build a network of trust – your possess community, if you will. A network where you can discuss marketing trends, share best practices and let your creativity run wild.
And isn’t that every marketer’s dream?
We facilitate a space for members to share ideas and examples of how they have successfully grown their business, to inspire and enable others to grow as well, while building strong connections with peers in the field of marketing and entrepreneurship. — Amanda Martin, Community Manager, Unbounce
Be part of something bigger – join the Unbounce community now
If you have reached this part, you can say that community values resonate with you on some level. If so, here’s a suggestion: lean into the community and all the magic it can bring. A sense of belonging and growth in your professional and personal development awaits you around the corner.
The community allows you to give back to those who have helped you. Community is at the heart of the human experience, and the core value of the Unbounce community is aligned with the same.
So go ahead and join the Unbounce community, a space to grow your business, connect and grow smarter together. We’ll see you there!
(PS You can join the community – for free! – even if you’re not an Unbounce customer.)