What affects me, my clients, colleagues and other global small business owners:
- There is no doubt that these are challenging times for global trade, battered by supply chain issues and geopolitical concerns. But there is a useful metaphor to help us navigate our way through these challenges: Keep the bike moving.
- Expand into foreign markets and increase e-commerce sales.
- is english the real one startup language?
- Quote of the Week: “You’ve chosen the wrong path if it’s not fun. And you’re probably not taking enough risks if it’s not difficult and rocky at times” – Marc Russell Benioff
- The importance of intercultural communication in world affairs.
- Find out why creativity is a big driver of global business success.